Sunday, February 20, 2011

One of My Dreams!

Yeppers I would just LOVE to attend this Crazy Quilting International stitchers retreat, the SEPTEMBER STITCH SHENANIGANS  -  one of these days I'll make it there.  It's an awesome price for five nights of CQ learning, fun and friendship from those who've gone, but at least FOUR times that for my flight down to Denver, Colorado!!!  Check it out and if you're a CQer and interested in joining the group please look for the Yahoo Groups Join Now icon and just below click on the "Click to join CrazyQuiltingInternational" on the right side of the CQI blog.

I've learnt so much from this group in crazy patch embellishing and naturally still learning more as many of the ladies are so talented and very open to sharing their expertise and knowledge along with links etc to various sources/suppliers.

No comments: