Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cleaning???

Well I'm not sure about this latest two weeks of cleaning sprees in regards to my health!!!  (jokingly of course)

But see this week I started feeling crappy and Monday a sore raspy throat and ringing ears was surfacing and by Tuesday evening a head cold full force!!!  Yes I've been at home babying myself and even cancelled my massage for tomorrow as the thought of an hour there, I'm shivering all over again!  LOL!  Needless to say my apartment cleaning is on hold for this week at least, even my doing dishes as my legs are not up to standing too long (soup and fluids just don't sustain me I tell you) - guess I should have done them Monday and it wouldn't have piled up!!!  (too bad!)

Oh well this too will pass and back to the grind again!  (chuckling)

No comments: