Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Update on my CQd Heart Block

I remember sending this block out in the SewBuds group but this is a more relaxed rotational group and I kinda forgot about it, so was THRILLED when a picture was posted.

The lower embellishment was by Candi (and it's tough to be the first one on a block so she did a LOVELY job of it!!!  Then the upper left embellishment is by Katie and I can't wait until the block is completed and home so I can check out these flowers - very interesting my dear!!!

This is the third of what I'm hoping to be nine heart blocks for my "hearts by friends" wall hanging one day!  I think I'll have to get another heart block stitched up and into the system (not sure which group) soon or this may be a long way off before assembling!!!

3 comments:

IsDihara said...

The embroidery on the heart CQ block is stunning! Thank you for sharing.

Sharon Ward (WardMom) said...

! agree. I love embroidery on CQs. Is this group still active? How would I join?

Rose Anne B said...

Yes this group is still active but a very small group of friends within. Sorry, but membership is not open at this time.