Thursday, March 20, 2008

Where did the time go?

I came home and promptly set to work removing the pencil markings on my Celtic Knot piece and then decided to wash it too as I've handled it for a couple of years now. So it is ready for the borders and quilting next week.

Then I stitched up the two last "hands" for the one set of pincushions for the Quilt Show Boutique. I'm not sure how I'll embellish these ones but I've some time to let those ideas steep!!!




Now this was the first one I made and I "followed" the instructions and was not that happy with the outcome. BUT I see lots of potential here!


Here is the link for the above idea for this pincusion!

Okay, time to crash!

3 comments:

Rose Johnston said...

I love Celtic work and yours is gorgeous!!!!......cant wait to see what you do with the pincushion hands....i love the first attempt!!!

Linda Mullen said...

They are lovely. I tried to make one and it didn't work out, so who knows what I might snap up at the boutique!

Candi said...

How cool are those! You did a great job on them. Can't wait to see them decorations. Where on earth did you ever find a pattern for those???
HUGZ:)
Candi