Tuesday, March 25, 2008

CQd Goodies Incoming

Yep, my mailbox today only had swap items from my CQ friends and made me soooooooo happy and brought tears too!

First I opened the smaller envelope and I'm glad as I was able to enjoy viewing this embellished bookmark with the joy it deserved! I can now see that I have to change from the regular to thicker flosses and yarns for seam finishes. I LOVE seeing them at a glance instead of searching like for mine!!! So thank you very very much Veronica for your lovely green/blue bookmark - another precious one to add to my collection!

Then I opened the Aussie envelope and inside is this beautiful bookcover Margaret made for me. I LOVE all the lace appliques (even two loose for my use on blocks and some Tasmania note pad paper) and the colours and the stitches and I did not think of "personalizing" the front cover!!! WOW!!! And no you did not have to do up a bookmark, just some might have, but thank you for the lovely colourful Australian birds souvenir!!! I can't wait to pick up a pocketbook and enjoy using it and reminding me of my upcoming trip and all my Aussie friends to meet!!! OHHHHHH I'm all wound up! Thank you very very much my dear!


No comments: