Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Three Hours of Stitchin'

WOW it's been a while since I've enjoyed such a session of sewing and I was very productive too with just about zippo "rippit" too. I managed to get half of my guild's challenge piece half sewn together and hopefully Thursday I'll get it to the stage of sandwiching and ready for quilting this weekend. I hope so as I'll be at the Lakeview Retreat in Gimli MB with my sister and niece and will have some help with free-motion quilting! Yes, I'm still just learning that and not very good at it, but trying still. Practice makes perfect??? Maybe I'll have pictures this weekend of it to post.

Also having a hay day watching and listening to a triple header of hockey tonight too!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh, through perfect out the window! It'll make things better and it's such a waste of effort to keep trying to be perfect! Linda Taylor had a saying behind her Gammill that said something like, "The pursuit of excellence is a noble goal, but the pursuit of perfection is just neurotic. " =)