Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another Quilting Retreat

Yahooie I had a lovely drive on DRY pavement and all the traffic was heading to Winnipeg so thankfully no crazies passing me on double no passing lines. The sun was shining and I had to turn down the heat numerous times as it warmed.

Well I got to Kenora and stopped at Cottage Quilts and saw Adeline (she was teaching a hand quilting class) very briefly then stopped at Sunset Baits (yep it's a fishing shop) and had to pick up two dozen crappy minnows for my BIL - yeah right hope that plastic bag don't spring a leak in my car!!! Then back on the road and I was at Sylvia & Len's just after 2:30 and promptly stubbed my toe on their exercise bike - YEP that damn busted toe again!!!!

I've unpacked my quilty stuff and even planned out a watercolour block and have it half stitch up! Not bad for the first day!

1 comment:

Linda Mullen said...

Take care of that toe! Have a fun time with Sylvia. Please send my hello to Sylvia and Adeline.