Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A Step Forward - Finally

Well I must say THANK YOU MAUREEN B for that added push with her recent email to CQ-Friends and also to ANGELA for insisting she come over this weekend and we start on my closet and drawers to clean out the "unnecessary" clothing (the better items are going to the Clothes Closet at the United Church).

See a couple of weekends ago we got together to finalize my passport application and I brought up the topic of my apartment - wrong move there! Yes are others have wanted to help and I appreciate that! Then I asked for her help once again in budget planning so I can hopefully make major dents in my debts rather than scraping by like I'm doing, so I can forge onward to retirement!

Well we've had a few emails back and forth today with much laughter on my part and tears of joy and love for a friend so special (even though it's sometimes months before we get together) and have decided on pushing ahead this weekend with the closets and the shredder and she thinks we'll even start on another room too!!! WELL she's not been over here in years, so I hate to have her over before I get to clean up, but if I go that route she'll probably never get to help me! LOL! So I warned her and she's still game - ROFLOL!

For shame, yes I know, but in my life a spic n span show home is not my thing and and never will be.

1 comment:

Susan said...

She is a good friend! I'm sure you will make a lot of progress, with her help. Good luck with the money part, too. Let me know how that works out!