Sunday, February 10, 2008

OUCHIE!!!

Well yesterday trying to wear my boots taking boxes, recycle and garbage out my banged up toe really hurt even with ice on it a while. Well when I finally woke at 11:00 am (totally out of it) I got out of bed and OUCH then looked and sure enough there's the bruising. And there's a red mark inside that really really really hurts.



Shoot I still have the scars on that poor foot from the summers insect bites that got infected and now the toe - chuckling! Guess I'll be treading warily for a couple of days.

BUT I can tell you I was a might confused and stood in the doorway wondering where my clothes went to??? I guess I'll have to reaquaint myself with the storage again as even the tops have all moved drawers as the were relegated to lower wearing status! Soon I'll have to go shopping for decent work tops and then that drawer will have more in it! LOL!

No comments: