Thursday, February 21, 2008

More CQ to show off!

First off sorry I haven't checked my emails and I see they have piled up but first off TT dropped by and inserted my new DVD drive and then what a sweetie he connected and ensured my new printer was installed before leaving for home! Hey I was game to connect it myself as I'm learning to do but he said he'd do it so I watched as this was newer stuff.

THEN, I jumped right back to finishing my CQd Bookmarks and gosh I'm so happy with the outcome I wanna keep them all for myself! LOL! Nah, I'll package them up tonight yet and they'll all go in the mail tomorrow morning and hopefully the girls receiving them like my choices. They were fun to do and I'm sure I'll be doing more for gifts etc. Okay here's the group pic and no I'm not naming them - that's a surprise I hope.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose Anne, these are just GORGEOUS!!! You do such beautiful work.Lucky, lucky, recipents!! Debbie
rquirion@roadrunner.com

Linda Mullen said...

As usual, your work is just lovely!

Susan said...

I love your bookmarks. You did a great job. Recipients will be thrilled. Or they can send the bookmarks to me. =)