Friday, February 01, 2008

Not very productive!

Gosh talk about being in a pithy mood!!!

Well I did redraft my plans for my QU applique project but that is all, guess I'll have to get busy tonight and at least transfer it to the tear away stabilizer so I can sew tomorrow or I'll never get that project compete!

I started the evening off with some emails then read while having supper and then jumped to the gun and unpacked my new camera - tried it out and talk about sooooooo different from my old baby but still very easy. Gotta pick up another memory card though. So I switched the two in the camera bag and will have to think about maybe passing on my old baby to my younger sister so she can at least have her own pics of her family ASAP instead of waiting for the kids to send the pics!!! Have to see what she thinks.

Then I started to clear off the printer stand to switch printers (would like to find some shelf to add to the stand so both printers can sit there in case this new one won't do my postcard backs - if not then it will allow for the papers to sit neatly too. Anyways lucky I stopped to read the "Read First" pamphlet with the printer as there it was in B&W to insert the camera disk first then the printer disk and set up the specs etc then connect the cables. DUH my CD drive does not work for some reason so !@#$ - guess I can't switch them just yet and that means I have to get that fixed next week for sure!!!

Sheesh if it's not one thing it's another that sucks the $$$ from whatever I'd like to spend them on! LOL!

Okay guess I'll go back to beading and stitching!!!

No comments: