Saturday, August 04, 2007

Up and down like a YO YO!

Well I had slept in - it was finally cool - until my niece called and woke me arount 10:00 - it was time to get up anyways!

So after breakie I finished off my Mary Engelbriet postcards and then settled in finishing the herringbone stitching of the layered batting on the Cuddle quilt while watching the Blue Jays baseball game. Then I went out late afternoon to mail off the PCs (won't go till Tuesday though being a longweekend here) then escaped from the heat again home and continued with the Cuddle Quilt. Now I'm hand stitching the backing blocks together in the rows and as I finish a row I get up to pin it on the design board and then check emails and hopefully give my back a bit of exercise and different situation. Usually I just stitch till I remember it's time for the loo, food or bed! LOL! Oh and I planned out the next set of postcards Sewing/Quilting and also the Colour Green so hopefully I'll get back on track with these - let's hope so!

We're supposed to have t-showers tonight so not sure how long I'll be on this baby but hopefully it will break the humidity as I'm sure that's what is causing my headaches!!!

No comments: