Thursday, August 16, 2007

House/Cats Sitting Again! - Day 3

I'm a little slow on the draw this time around - guess just too much on the go and not enough time for all. Yep I'm again house/cats sitting for the Mullens who are in England this trip (hopefully MIL has received good news on her biopsy the other day) and Linda hopefully is taking in the quilt show while there. So far so good, they arrived safe and sound but tired, all is well with me and the cats are behaving.

The only drawback is I've been off since Tuesday from work (vacation time), most of my plans have backfired, and supposedly sewing up a storm well that's gone by the wayside for some reason. In a way it turned out okay as Sylvia and Len came into town for Dr. apt and shopping so I was their chauffeur for two days!!! Well they are heading home tomorrow.

So hopefully I'll be sewing before and after my trip back to the apartment to pick up mail and water my plants etc. Not much relaxing though as I packaged up my silk swap items and hopefully will get that mailed off tomorrow and back to some stitching tonight. Would be nice to finish off that one set of postcards tonight so they can go in the mail tomorrow too. Will see. I even started my Color Green postcards last night but they will need lots of time to finish off so I'd better get a move on and ensure I take my coffee breaks at work and get some stitching in, instead of just working (definitely will be strange with Shauna gone)!!! I'll need the extra minutes for these babies.

No comments: