Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sun Fun!!!



OH MY, talk about an awesome day! First off I have to thank Pat for inviting the Ravenesque quilting group over for some fun in the sun and her hubby for putting up with us all! LOL! Yes I had a GREAT time even if I was apprehensive of the so termed fabric sun dyeing and shaving cream painting techniques. I'm more of the finished end participant rather than the front line preparation side. Guess on the sun dyeing part anyways, I thoroughly enjoyed myself and also all the other creativeness that was just flying around like the confused dragonfly.

Ohhhhh Ada Betty we missed you and I would have LOVED to see you mucking about with us getting paint colours even where they weren't supposed to go - like Jackie's shoes???? Shoot I didnt' get a picture of that!!! Yep, I took 45 pictures and would you believe it did not get a picture of my piece that generated that face!!!

Even after the exhausting Saturday I had this was a good lesson on letting loose and YES Pat insisted that I play outside my creative BOX and even took the step forward and made me let loose by taking my sponge and paint and running with it on my piece. (panic attack) BUT oh my that piece is my ????? piece de resistante [help Linda]!!! Gosh I'm tired!!!

Okay if you want to check out the pictures just click on the link and check my Webshots album! There are a few that sorry but I don't recall who's they are and hopefully someone will step forward and let me know!!! Also if I've got any named incorrectly please shout!!! I can always correct the uploads - no problemo there.

No comments: