Sunday, August 05, 2007

A Quiet Sunday

Well I slept in again - hey it was cool in hear so I took advantage of some needed rest!!!

Then up and attem and prepared the basis for the next set of postcards (I think this set will be kinda fun and easy for a change for me) and then I received an invitation to visit at my nieces and BBQ supper too. So I packed up my cuddle quilt hand stitching along with the postcards for gazebo stitching and off I went. I kinda felt wimpy to sit and stitch in the wonderful outdoors and enjoy the breeze while they cleaned up their garden and worked on their garage, but briefly only, I'm not into gardening nor carpentry!!!

So I finished off stitching the backings together of the rows and worked on some of the hand quilting of the postcards before supper, then watched some TV with them in AC comfort before leaving for home. Here I pinned together the rows in pairs ready for stitching together tomorrow - onto the next leg of this cuddle quilt.

I also just finished drawing up some plans for hand embroidery on another set of postcards and pray that they work totally as I'm very anxious for these to turn out beautifully!!! Okay, now I'm back to more hand quilting on my postcards and then maybe to bed earlier this evening!!!

No comments: