Thursday, September 29, 2016

Feeling Relieved!

That I finally have all my craft items priced and packed up ready to leave tomorrow morning.   Soon off to bed and after breakfast I'll pack my clothes and load up the car, get gassed up and finally leave - only a day late but happy that it gave me time to finish off these items.  I've a variety of quilted and crafty items and hopefully my sister and I both do well at Dryden's Christmas Craft Sale this weekend.


I hand quilted the tops before assembling the pin cushions.
Lapel pins about 1.5-2.0 inches tall.
Needle felted snow and trees postcards, beaded along with tatted garland.
Red Hat wool crocheted and felted brooches with various embellishments - about 2.5 inches.
Lake of the Woods landscape postcards with acrylic paint enhancing.
Lonely Islands postcards with acrylic enhancing. 

No comments: