Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Winter/Christmas DYBs are HOME!!!

Yes my last set of "do your own blocks" round robin within the CQI group is home safe and sound and I could not have asked for anything differently done on them.  They are all just lovely, even the plastic charms - they are part and parcel of the blocks and they are staying!!!  Again thank you to Karrin, Rita, Lisa and Margreet for your lovely stitching and creativity towards my hopefully new holiday hanger for 2010!!!  Well that is if I get my act together and eventually embellish my block and then get them all assembled.

Okay here are all the blocks by the girls and you can see the block I've to work on.  Now wouldn't you bet on the one I didn't really care for in the group of six being the one coming home for my attention???  Just too funny!


Now here are the individual blocks for a better look see:

Karrin H's

Rita C's

Lisa B's

Margreet de R's

Joint RR block

No comments: