Tuesday, August 07, 2007

It's soooooo Close!

But close don't count here!!! Yep, I'm talking about the cuddle quilt!

I've completed the machine stitching of the main quilt top not long ago and now preparing for the last part of the hand stitching of the quilt as you go method. Guess I won't get the borders on tonight at all, considering I haven't even planned the fabrics nor cut them out either. Oh well I'll bundle up this main part of the quilt and at least let Shauna see what has kept me busy for the past month or so at tomorrow's farewell party. Then take it back and finish it off in the next two weeks as Shauna will be coming in for a final half day sometimes that last week of August.

I'm very proud of myself accomplishing as much as I have considering I mostly work with smaller wall hangings and fight with pieced blocks!!! My forte is mini quilts and you know what I think I'll forget about my other larger quilts until the new year after this and concentrate on some smaller UFOs. ROFLOL!

No comments: