Friday, August 17, 2007

House Sitting Saga - Day 4

Well it's been a couple of lazy days since I dropped off my sister yesterday morning but I think my allergies have shown up full force and I'm on my anti-histamines again. See the week before I was taking some pics in the yard at my nieces and my ankle/knee on one leg got bitten by something and just became very itchy and badly infected from my scratching in bed. I had used anti-itch lotion for a while but then the bites really became infected this week and I switched to Linda's antibiotic cream and it seems to be helping - not as red and swollen today. I guess the cats aren't helping with the allergies either. I guess the two things together started the reactions into high gear! Feels like I have a full blown head cold and yet I know I don't. LOL!

1 comment:

Linda Mullen said...

Lazy days.. Sometimes those are good to have.