Sunday, January 01, 2023

New Year's Day 2023

Jan 1st

A little late but you know what?  Just as delicious as fresh!  Thank you Sylvia for the servings of your yummy cheese rolls and head cheese (my favourites) and the cabbage rolls too.  I added some of the left over shrimp ring and my own fried back bacon!  Oh alongwith a glass of wine!  Scrumptious!!!  AND I've another serving too!!!

I've sewn up my reverse side placemats but am in a delimma as to how to quilt them!  Dang it!  Or to make two separate sets with different backings!!!

Well, I was totally surprised when the caretaker knocked on my door giving me a parcel with my name but my neighbour's suite number on it.  Also totally befuddled as no info of sender.  

So I'm at a loss where this came from?  See I had no orders on December 14th, 2022, nor in the last 3 months, plus I searched on Amazon the two numbers listed but no results!  🤔🤔🤔

I'm not sure if I should call Amazon or return it?

So if someone did gift this to me please let me know!  🤔😉 

I do love pottery and hope it's not a mistake!  🥰

No comments: