Friday, October 29, 2021

Catchup - Oct 26th-29th

Oct 26th

Happy Birthday to my sister Sylvia today! 🥰 Her daughters treated her to a spa visit with lunch and the great grandson and grandchildren gave her a surprise party in her common room! They got her good both times! Edna and I are taking her out for supper on Friday to celebrate! 💞💞💞



Oct 27th

Another Moody Manitoba Mornin' kinda day with raindrops on my window! Last night while listening to the Jets game, I tatted the trims for my Hexagon postcard pieces! Not sure which layout I'll use for the second one, will decide later today!





Ohhh what a nice surprise having Debbie bring in Marlene to visit Sylvia and I. Pat joined us too! Thank you Debbie!

This evening I was back to sewing! Started serging the baby bath towels and finished off the two Hexagon fabric postcards. Again just ahead of the mailing date so YEAH ME!!!!



RAK request for Colin's 3rd BD 

Oct 28th

YEAH!!!! I finished off 2 sets of baby bath towels etc. Then back to tatting and quilting!


Ahhhh thank you again Adele for the lovely pick me upper! I needed it badly! Here's outside with her fall tree and in my CRV before starting etc! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!





Adele's pics

Oct 29th

Look at my newest puzzle I just bought? It even has a decorative tin I can use each Christmas! 🤗🥰💖 I think you can tell I love it!   http://www.humboldtslegacy.com/

Edna and I took Sylvia out to Fionne MacCools for her 80th birthday supper treat! We all had the steak n mushrooms with gravy n mashed potatoes, mine with ceasar salad, there's with sweet potato fries! Edna left her mashed potatoes n gravy but ate the steak n mushrooms, whereas Sylvia and I took half ours home for tomorrow's supper! We were asked about dessert but said no thanks and too bad as it's Sylvia's BD and the waitress said she gets hers free. She honestly had no room but I asked if it could be to go and YES we could! WOW!!! So she has a special treat tomorrow too!

By the way I love this Toucan!

No comments: