Monday, November 08, 2021

Catchup - Oct 30th-31st

Oct 30th

This is from my stash for a RAK that was posted on the PFA postcard swap group for Colin's 3rd birthday. Hope it brings a smile to this too young cancer patient!


Wonderful day! Hopefully it stays so so we can all spend the afternoon outside! Hmmm tricky but I did get a cushion out and having my lunch in leisure! Enjoying my pumpkin spice latte too!




This is the restless mode (upside down on couch) trying to convince me it's supper please! Sam was a pacing till I gently said no then he settled again! πŸ€£πŸ˜’πŸ˜’


Oct 31st

OMGG it's snowing downtown!!!! ❄❄❄
Update: once posted it stopped, but might be off and on today!


A safe Happy Halloween to all! πŸŽƒπŸ˜±πŸ‘»πŸ•ΈπŸ•·
Hmmmm not sure about giving my quilting stuff as treats!!!! πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ


OMGG I may have bit off more than I can handle here! My thoughts are in creams, oranges, greens to browns in pale to medium nature colours for my dining table! Just gotta collect my Lizbeths that I don't have!


Okay, I'm getting there and thankfully without much wrist pain this past month. But this weekend was quite a trial and lots of errors - one even totally scrapped after trying to save it! Today was the first TIME in the process of tatting up 10 snowflakes (3 with mistakes set aside) that I somehow let the thread slip when closing the Candlelight that it totally unraveled! I read the note and diligently closed correctly thinking that note must be incorrect, until tonight!!! 🀣🀣🀣 Yep everything in that ring came apart! SHEESH, hope I can get the last 2 finished correctly, times a runnin' out!!! But guess that's great odds - once in 60 candles so far!

Yeah!!!!! I figured out how to do the Loop Tatted Ring by Sabina Carden-Madden (watched her YouTube video) for this pattern instead of the original SSSR technique that is a HUGE unhappy challenge for me. And since I've six of these "candles" to make in each of the many Candlelight Snowflakes, I'm using the more manageable technique! πŸ˜‰



No comments: