Tuesday, November 09, 2021

Catchup - Nov 1st-8th

Nov 1st

Right on!

Nov 2nd

WOW!!! I think Sylvia did Remembrance Day justice with her new hanger!!!!


Look what I found across from the Marion Hotel on the way from my Dr. appointment today! BTW all tests are good and my blood work numbers a bit high. He said I know what I have to do! YEAH!!!

So I wonder if the Reindeer carver of the Grace Hospital grounds did this one too? He did some really intricate miniatures on display there.



Nov 3rd

Beautiful chilly morning having my latte out with the pugs! Hope it stays kinda nice to enjoy more! You know it's hard trying for a selfie with moving objects!!! But finally got one after dropping my phone a few times screen onto frosty grass!


Ohhh how true for many of us!


Nov 4th

I used to stay up and watch these! Many times I pulled over on the road from wherever and stretched out on the trunk of the car to watch! Them were the days! Thank you for posting!


Ohhhhh might be a bit interesting as 'Red' wants to dig under the fence to our side! Not sure if they're visiting or new pets but seem all friendly! I've not seen the weaned Mom from my last visit, she was overly protective of the younger black pup. Still watching Bubba and Dahli if they don't have their collars on.





OMGG it's been 5 years and this beautiful creature is still in this state! I had such problems with my Steam a Seam 2 and the individual feathers kept lifting that I'd put it aside and not touched it! I was so very disheartened! Hmmmm guess I'll have to pull it out and see if I can revive it so it can hang - like Sylvia's is in her living room!!!

Ooooohhhhhh I can't believe I did this! Friends off and on in the past have always forgotten their foot pedal n cords for the machines. I've forgotten fabrics or threads needed but those I could always buy that at the pop up store! WELL it was my turn this time, yes forgot my foot pedal and cords!!!! At least it was a long city drive to pick it up, not miles across the province!!! SHEESH!!!

Nov 5th

Yeah!!!! So I bought seat kick protectors from Cdn Tire and added double sided bonded fabric pockets. They are in the car ready for a road trip? Might need velcro closures in the top middle?

Hmmmmm guess they don't like hockey! Nor allowing me to get up!!!

Hmmmm maybe there's still hope?


I had a lovely day crafting with Eilene! Instead of blanket stitches I suggested a running stitch for her's and she actually finished her's! I left her enough pieces to make another for her hubby! She has the instructions plus her finished one to compare too! Thank you for the visit Eilene, but I totally forgot to take pictures! Thank you for the present too! I'll keep it for Christmas to enjoy!  

This is my Gnome! He needs his hanger!

And here's Eileen's in her pine!

My early Christmas gift!

My Gnome!

Eileen's Gnome!

Friends together! 

Nov 6th

Okay because I'm inside sewing THEY won't go out on this beautiful day! So I've moved out to enjoy the day too!

Update Monday: Here is the toast to Norma as she was going to toast me for my artistic talents and friendship! Here are the pictures!

Saturday: Ohhhhh what a lovely day all around! I'm enjoying an outdoor sewing day and the pugs had their friends over for a brief play date before crashing near my feet!  

Then Norma called me on the landline with such a lovely message after receiving her fabric postcards from me! She brought me to tears of joy! I HAD TO call her back! Yes and she mentioned her black eyed Susan's still blooming and budding and will send me a picture!!! I grew up with them out in nature!

Corner Dresden Plates for placemats!

Norma's card!

Napping by me!

Cheers!

WOW!!!

I miss seeing these in the city.

Nov 7th

Hmmmm! I'm outside having breakfast, Jean jacket on, might chilly! Hoping it warms up some so I can sew again out! Will have to see!




OMGG my first escape artist and off running to the neighbours! My heart did a not so nice flop I tell you! Thankfully my going through the gate had her racing back in under the fence! The little shit has a whole section she fits under easily with the grass pulled down! Well she'll have her collar on morning till night from now on! I tried blocking it off as best as I know how in case Bubba tries as it's a fair size!

Yard is poop scooped and now having my coffee and setting up my machine again. Dahli's not happy with me as she can't go near the fence like Bubba to meet the neighbours dogs! Ohhhh WELL that's life!!!!

Okay! As long as that breeze stays calm and the big flying bugs stay out of my hair I just might have another lovely outdoor sewing afternoon! Today I put on longer sleeved tee though as it's only forecast going to 10C.

What goofballs! I brought out two different new chewies for them! No Bubba wanted Dahli's and she was not sharing! So back in to get two the same as Dahli now does not want the one she had!!! KIDS!!!!!




Well I finished sewing inside the everyday type Desden fans and pressed seams open too! Guess the afternoon outside pooped them out so they napped next to me sewing! The bad thing is I burnt the top of my thumb getting too close to the steam, ice cube to the rescue! Not sure what gives but I had "eyes" on me for quite awhile while ironing! 🤣🤣🤣

AND I know this time change has affected the dogs too!


Dang, dang dang! It was cold outside for breakfast and had to go in to warm up!!!

Nov 8th

Okay I've finished sewing the Dresden fans and today I picked up three background fabrics so hopefully this weekend I can sandwich and quilt a few together. Christmas/winter on one side an summery/whatever on the other!

Christmas/Winter 

Summery

Summery

Whatever

❤❤❤ Short and to the point!!! ❤❤❤

What a lovely day again, minus that chilly wind! So I picked up Sylvia and after a few failed attempts found the drop off point for Siloam Mission, I had bought gitch n socks for both men and women and Sylvia had knitted a dozen various sized mitts. Then we picked up Edna and headed for lunch at the Outlet Mall, walked and did a bit of shopping! On the way home Edna treated us all to Tim's!!! Yes definitely an enjoyable day!

No comments: