Monday, October 25, 2021

Awesome Autumn - Oct 25th

OMGG!!! I definitely am blessed and thankful to have enjoyed the weekend and this morning with family and friends!!! This morning was crispy with areas showing frost but still a lovely stroll around The Forks and St Bonafice areas and back to The Forks for coffee and pastry. I didn't know about 3 new art structures but only seen pictures of the Forever Bicycles one. WOW!!! I definitely would enjoy another walk when convenient Nancy! And I'm glad you got to Bois des Esprits too!!!

BRRRRR!!!  Winter's a coming!









Nancy

Slippery bridge!

So gorgeous!!!

Nancy's friend!



Beautiful! 

WOW!!!  More striking in person though!   Mesmerizing!!!






Photo bombed!!!

I just LOVE this one!!!





Local resident checking me out!




No comments: