Sunday, October 10, 2021

Catchup - Oct 5th-10th

Oct 5th

Guess they want me up and attem! Gosh Bubba is too heavy!!!



Ohhhh myyyyy! 😱 

Something for Halloween? 🎃

Blowing in the breeze!!!


😬😬😬 OMGG I'm out McGillivray past Fort Whyte and sitting on the back deck. Talk about a fluke that I looked up at the exact time! A black SUV with an open trailer driving into the city had a plywood sheet fly out up into the air. At the same time a blue SUV going out of the city at the same instant, hopefully it just missed it, as this sheet came down on point and smashed into pieces right there. That SUV and trailer just kept going!!!! Traffic does not seem to be slowing down!

I guess "health" is in the same realms as race, politics, education and life in general and not a topic of debate on my posts. You can agree or disagree - your choice, but please refrain from trying to change my thoughts/beliefs with your comments on my posts! And in saying so, I'll not be commenting on your opposing views posts! Thank you!

A planning and stitching day! I'm needing a reduced hexi idea for a postcard swap, patterns are 6" sized. I hope it's 3.5" across or less, I don't have a ruler handy. This is the first one of three from the book to try out. I took the liberty of cutting one piece for the two piece points sewn in the middle, it was just too piddly reduced!




Oct 6th

Today was a so so day! Out for a couple hours but back to work on the dresden fans sewn by hand, to make Meals on Wheels placemats. One side Christmas and reverse side will be no season, all from stash not accounted for in projects. When Christin and Jackson came over for a short visit she showed me more buds coming out (follow yellow lines)! WOW!!!!




Oct 8th

😁🌧 Guess these two don't care for being outside today. It's not raining now and I'm enjoying stitching on the deck. Plus thrilled that the buds have sprouted some more! Awesome!!! The other one just has a few tiny ones just starting.



Sounds right to the point!


Oct 9th

I think that was me! Started when I was 10 and haven't stopped!



Coolish morning but I'm still having breakfast outside enjoying nature and the dogs! I've not seen so many birds all together except geese and seagulls! They were just a chirping away but over half flew away as I tried to get closer! And I can tell a more subdued barking, more playful from the neighbours dogs, especially Mae. But Dahli and her just don't hit it off, maybe some instigating from Dahli not wanting Bubba to have another friend???





Happy Thanksgiving to my family and friends!!!


Oh oh, the kids weren't happy during my cleaning and packing up earlier, were mopey like. Then I got the text, delayed departure caused problems for connecting flight, not back till noonish tomorrow! So the kids are rambunctious once I settle down again.  


This is the second time in years that return flights are delayed and thankfully I stay to ensure connections are made!

No comments: