Saturday, October 02, 2021

Catchup - Sept 30th-Oct 2nd

Sept 30

Hi there! I'm feeling more myself, even my BP and BS readings are NORMAL!!! 🙏 Feet up and tatting watching my recorded baseball games missed. 👍 Even planned out a scrappy quilt idea, maybe for next ZOOM sewing day!

WOW!!!!! I just gave away 4 large bags of scraps and today saw this really easy scrappy quilt block tutorial from leftover pieces! Dang it!

Trash Quilt Tutorial

WOW WOW WOW!!!!

Glad Sylvia and I participated too!








Oct 1st

OMGG look at this ridiculously beautiful craziness! Cacti gone wild!!!!  Above and this one are Taunya's pictures. 

Oct 2nd

Okay, now it's relax time with my iced coffee with pumpkin spice flavouring on this beautiful autumn day with the pugs and still enjoying the closing up of the blooms! So sad they are only a day or so before wilting! But still pretty!!!






No comments: