Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Catchup - June 25th-30th

June 25th

Good morning! Dang I'm hooked with breakfast on the deck! Definitely an apartment with east facing balcony one day!!!! This is bliss!!! 

Now onto the second idea for the second set of blocks cut out at the same time, this one for the regular ABC program one day. 

I had brought tatting with loose beads to incorporate but found that is not a good idea around these two!


Crazy Dahli! She's contorting like crazy but can't catch her tail! So she's switched to nipping her own leg! Silly pup!


Shoot!!!! I totally forgot about this block that I had to add fabric to the center block to be 5.5". I wanted wine but couldn't find any quickly so used the white.



WOW!!! I think this is the first time outside prepping my quilt blocks with their first sets of borders. This way the pups are outside on this relatively cool summer day too!



OMGG I think I just felt what a baby's mighty kick felt like, but from the outside!!! Bubba was pressed snug next to me and gave a mighty and swift hind kick right into my right waistline! Took my breath away!!! Needless to say he moved away when I secured his foot before he could repeat!!! YOWSERS!!!!

June 26th

OMGG!!! This is hilarious! Reminds me of Katsu's antics! I love my visits!!! Oh see that TV, well I've knocked into it three times and finally have myself programmed to walk AROUND the island. Hope I've not done any damage to it, last time clunked me good!




I'm done! Now to get my passport (I've been the holdout this month now) in a couple weeks and Sylvia, Edna and I can venture out finally!!!!!


June 27th

OMGG!!! Kids having fun! Bubba gave up and searching for another toy! And naturally Dahli lost interest in the zebra! Onto the next one! Guess it'll be like human kids, I'll have to pick up all the toys before bed!


June 29th

Okay since my on point nature I Spy is too large for the Indigenous quilt requirements, I've made a second one that'll fit within 50" square with a border around. It's a good thing I cut out a second set of blocks for an ABC quilt too! The extra block will go on the back with the label on it. I still have to play with the placement of blocks, just wanted to see what it would look like. Then to sew the tops with borders, sandwich, quilt and bind them!



I just finished Colleen's masks and also rearranged the nature blocks. Still not happy with it! GRRRRRR!!!



June 30th

Ohhh Ohhhhh Ohhhhhhh!!! 💞💞💞 

It was just awesome to take both Sylvia and Edna on a bit of a shopping trip together, (after some requested info)! I even gave my car a Chamois Gold Service wash yesterday to preempt this - I was so very excited and anxious! Then to Boston Pizza patio for our first luncheon together in months, even if the sun/heat was cruel until an umbrella was brought to our table! Mid July we'll celebrate INSIDE, that's when I'll have my Covid passport! And more excursions too! Our COVID passports are entries to more freedoms!!!!! 

But dang it is hottttt! It's like 10 blocks to home but my hot fudge sundae was a total mess! Hot fudge a solid mass and ice cream liquified - not fun for my first sundae!

OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!! I wonder if I can order another same quilt ladder and hinge them myself???? Well maybe with Sylvia's help!!!


Well I could not resist an "I Love Canada" mask for myself and a couple replacements for Pat for work! So I'm ready with my new Canada tshirts and mask for tomorrow's visit to Sylvia's. She's going to help me with the nature I Spy block placements and maybe some sewing together too.


No comments: