Sunday, June 06, 2021

Catchup - June 4th-6th

June 4th

A nothing doing day!  Can't even get into my tatting but prepped the shuttles!

June 5th

OMGG!!! I'm watching the Vegas Knights vs Colorado Avalanche and they just said it's 41C outside! Guess I'll be quiet about our 30's!

Ahhhhh love this shot of Sam and the fountain!

OMGG! My baby aged and I just about missed it!


So you bitches think you're tough because you came at me In someone elses house? 😡

I still handled all of you, I left one of you on the ground. 

So I came out the door & got attacked again, Big Deal! You think you got me in my face. 

You're lucky I don't have any marks on my face, I have some on my arms, legs, and my neck but that ain't nothing! Bet you weren't expecting me to swing back since it was like eight against one. I'm too damn old for that outrageous behavior. I'm not gonna lie, I knew I was out numbered and just wanted to get back to the house, but I kept on swinging and making sure you got yours too. 

All I have to say is... you attacked me, not once but twice, As soon as I ran to the house you all followed me in. This is when I really went ballistic and sprayed your lil asses! I had no choice. 

I hate mosquito's !!! Mosquito's are jerks!!!😉 Copy and Paste to see if your friends read it till the end ✌😂

Sorry, couldn't resist. Hate the little buggers cause the cause me weeks of allergic grief when attacked!

This got me too, until I realized what I'd be like and then shuddered! The last time I got attacked on a trail using natural repellent I had welts for three weeks and my Dr was furious! Said deet repellent in future or don't go out!!!!

June 6th

Dang as if I don't have enough on my plate already - no the sisters are onto another MPQ project challenge(?)! And what half hour later I've a rough sketch and quilting ideas for mine already!!! Well I hope to use my stash for this one, I think it might be easy to do!!!! Gotta get the NOW projects completed this week and hopefully out the door first!




No comments: