Thursday, July 01, 2021

Canada Day

Well this heat wave is not to my liking, especially waking too warm and headachey! But nice that Sylvia had asked me over and to bring my nature blocks to rearrange and for lunch. On the way over I stopped to check out Pat n Randy's lovely yard! 

Love these purple and tiger lily blooms!!!!

Just gorgeous!!!

And his roses too!

All decked up for Canada Day but not celebrating!


Then last minute Sylvia texted that her smoke detector started beeping 7:30am and her caretaker is out, neither of us can reach the ceiling. So I suggested we pack a picnic, head out to St Vital Park, find some shade and crochet n visit. Lovely! 

She enjoyed the breeze from the open door.   Next time I'll take folding chairs n blanket so we can enjoy the breeze more so!

After a while we headed back, no caretaker yet, so we visited on the balcony in the shade away from the annoyance, before I headed home. 

Sylvia loves her flowers!

The chair Len made fits here so nicely!
But it's Sylvia's chair, I just wanted the picture. 

Hope she has relief soon, dang battery needs changing!

No comments: