Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Catchup - July 25th-28th

July 25th

AWESOME and so romantic!

July 26th

It was getting a bit warm out and the flies were bugging me, plus got bit by something again, so back inside! Obviously a cuddling day, while making my going to the lake food list! Ha ha ha!

Ohhhhh so close!


There they are again - telling me it's suppertime! So funny!


What a lovely visit yesterday with Aruna, my travel agent and friend, and a chat about travel plans as bookings for next year are starting fast she says! Going to have to see if my European River Cruise is still in the works or have to change plans? Our supper at JOEY Kenaston!



OHHHHH I got to see this cactus 🌵 bloom and still more for Taunya to enjoy this next week or so! That's it for tonight. Will see what morning brings!

At home after supper out - WOW!!!

Like 12 minutes later!!!


Cool down time!
See the start of turning back of petals? 

WOW!!!!!



More curled back petals! 


July 27th

Oh oh smoke is very bad this morning! But the flower is still 😍!!!


OOOPSIE, messed the date up!

Closeup


Barely see the neighbours!

WOW so this cactus basically blooms 24 hours and then wilts to nothing! It started opening about 8pm last night (see previous post with time frames). There's 4 hour till the 24 hr mark - will I be here to see this period of change? Who knows!




My last post of this lovely flowering cactus! So beautiful! I'm so glad I was at the right place at the right time!




July 28th

OMGG look what Taunya sent me! LUCKY!!!! LOVE seeing them together ❤💕💗!!!

See the wilted one that I saw flower yesterday! 

And she's letting me have a pot of successfuly transplanted growing cacti!  Thank you!



No comments: