Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Catchup - July 8-13th

July 8th

What a lovely lunch with Colleen here and a short walk beside the river. Thank you Colleen so much for the gift, so unexpected too! Food was good, company awesome, even if I drove home with her hat! 

Then over to Helen's, Cedar House Quilting, for some batting n thread, then home to relax. I'm enjoying the deck, dogs out briefly and inside quickly.


Okay back inside to cut out rail fence quilt pieces from leftover mask cuts, probably another ABC project!

July 9th

Well onto my next quilt project!!! I've pulled out some of the left over mask fabrics into 2.5 x 6.5 inch pieces for a rail fence quilt top, left over scraps going to Adeline for her charity quilt tops. I probably have another amount of such mask scraps to cut up but right now not easily reached. See all is moved to allow workmen access to replacing my windows next week! Well this is a start!!!


Okay I need the other mask leftover fabrics for more variety. This is the first go through.


July 10th

Something to think about!


July 11th

Hmmmm first time I've caught birds at the birdbath and I refreshen it when watering the plants! Oh oh that rabbit better run as the dogs are going out!!!! I love breakfast on the deck!



WOW, they made progress up to suites next door to me, on 1st to 4th floors, no windows on the main floor on this side. But for some reason the 5th floor windows aren't touched! Maybe cherry picker can't reach that high? Will check the south and east sides when leaving. Looks nice compared to the right side row of old drafty windows!


YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! I've my digital Covid Immunization card and now hopefully a bit more summer enjoyment to explore outside of my region!

July 12th

Finally it's a BEAUTIFUL morning to relax on the deck with a slight breeze, but I can't doddle as I've to head over to Sylvia's to view a livestreamed funeral service! 

OHHHH BOY!!!! A stare down till the rabbit moved!!!

Who's gonna move first! 

The rabbit did and the race is on! 

Shucks, it got away!!!

Okay I got the scoop! This cherry picker can't reach the 5th floor, so another taller one should be arriving tomorrow!

I'm 🍾 my newly exchanged S7E for a S20FE with supposedly only a $5 increase per month! And this time only 1 hr 20 min to transfer my stuff and check that my calendar and contacts copied over! Next to order from Amazon a more reasonably priced wallet for it! 

So today it's a shrimp rice bowl with red cabbage, corn, carrots, mango and pineapple - my favourite ingredients! And naturally some chardonnay!



Now relaxing watching baseball!

Major League Baseball All-Star Game 2021

No comments: