Sunday, July 25, 2021

Catchup - July 14th-19th

July 14th

What a day! 🤗🤗🤗 Our first joint venture with all being fully vaccinated (Edna, Sylvia and myself with masks) for a sanity break! A visit with Adiena at OMA's Quilt Shop to spend my MPQ Virtual Retreat $50 door prize plus, Fay's Fabrics in Steinbach and lunch with Diane (Sylvia's daughter) before heading cross country (after calling first) to Needles Crafts & Studio. Then coffee break at Tim's to replenish some ooomph before slowly heading home. I was tired as not used to these anymore, but all look forward to another together in the future. And once more restrictions lifted, hopefully others added into these trips.

July 15th

UPDATE: New picture of the pattern that Sylvia modified for herself! Ohhhhh I had a sewing afternoon with Sylvia while she washed my newly purchased fabrics along with her's. But look what she made for her door for Summer!!! Just Beautiful!!!



July 16th

WOW!!! I totally missed the Grand Opening of The Fabric Snob (from Riverton) quilt shop June 6th or 7th. But went there today, not far from Mook Fabrics. Lovely shop and help. 

The Fabric Snob Winnipeg 205 Fort Whyte Way #100, Oak Bluff, MB R4G 0B1 
(204) 487-2242 


July 18th

Well guess I'm still sewing masks, but not just in case anymore. These are replacement masks for Adele and special orders.

Replacements and extras.

Replacements for Adele n extras.

July 19th

Awesome thought!


OMGG this morning was cooler and a bit stinky but not too bad so stupid me opened her bedroom windows before running errands. Wellllll 2 hours later I could barely breath, easier with a Covid 😷 on but not good. So home I went and YUCK, closed 🪟 fast and poured some Eucalyptus drops onto a cotton pad and hung that from the AC. Wish I had that "circulate" option on this baby that my car has!


OMGG what an awesome idea and great recycling project! I might even like that!


These are from Pat's hubby's garden, he has the green thumb!




No comments: