Thursday, February 18, 2021

Hair Day!

Sure today, my cut n colour appointment, my hair looks good! Yesterday I had horns everywhere even at the neck! Go figure! Hopefully I've not butchered it too badly on the selfie cut that Adele has a hard time restyling again!


Yeah!!!! I'm fixed up!!!

Colleen asked if I'd gotten my wrists slapped, actually no! She even complimented my cut and felt bad as mine grows fast and unruly! This morning it behaved just cause it was getting clipped! Actually she didn't cut much off the top at all just cleaned up as it was shorter there!

She said it'll be better next cut as my selfie cut will be gone then and the next streaking will be better too as the previous browns will be gone. NOW to pray no third wave lockdown as suggested!




AWESOME!!!



Well we put together the second cabinet, went lots easier and faster too! But oh boy we had 4 pegs left over and going through the instructions, not sure where we missed putting them in and Sylvia's not up to taking it apart to see! Oh Oh, I hope they aren't necessary! Then we relaxed at our own homes! Soon will be picture time!

No comments: