Monday, February 08, 2021

Catchup - Feb 4th-8th

Feb 4th

Feb 5th

Ohhhhh that was one of my many wonderful times with my online friends I met in person on my Australian/NZ trip in 2015! Jo, who was working, even gave up her bedroom so I'd not be disturbed by her and her three children getting dressed earky mornings! WAY beyond the "hostesses" kindness I tell you! And I'm glad we're still online friends! 💞💞💞


Hmmmm here's Day 12 and still no guess except whatever it is has a huge head! I'm using a clear silver lined bead so not quite visible. I totally have no clue!


I read this someplace and just had to make note as I'm sure mine's reaching that level! "My stash won't be satisfying until I've achieved SABLE!"    AKA: Stash Accumulated Beyond Life Expectancy!

Feb 7th

BRRRRRRRRR!!!! 🌬



DAMN DAMN DAMN, I've not had such a frustrating hour with Shaw in CHAT, as to talk to someone was a 2 hour wait. See I accidentally shut off the wall switch and shut TV and Internet down, now taped over, all back on but not the volume on the TV! I've not had to look behind my TV since 2013 and was very leary when he asked I find the HDMI cable and switch ends! HUH! In the end all was good and glad I stayed in control and sent pictures so he could help me and gave it all a good dusting! 

Now it's supper and wine!!!! 🥂 Was supposed to be tatting and then sewing on my binding, maybe I'll still get there!

Well 1 of 3 items I'd hoped to complete this evening. This is the 4th of 7 snowflakes I need this spring. It's the Twentyfirst Day of December from 24 Snowflakes in Tatting by Lene Bjorn. I think I have to make this one for myself one day! I'll be finishing and starching them all together, that's when a better picture will be posted.


Well 2nd of the 3 items completed! 

Okay TIAS Day 13 and I'm losing my enthusiasm to guess what this will be, maybe it's the stressful hour trying to get my TV working again! The head sure looks like it has a broad forehead. I'm using a clear silver lined bead so not quite visible.


Well it might be late, but I accomplished my goals for the evening! 

This is Melissa Marginet's the Piled High Table Runner Class piece I finished off. It was awesome, even in ZOOM, to participate in a quilting class again, especially with Sylvia! AND I'm tickled pink with my colours, reversible even! I'm showing it on white but love it hanging on my bathroom door!





Feb 8th

Gosh I can't imagine "living" outside in this, going to and from the building and car were bad enough!


Here is Sylvia, my sister, and my own Piled High table runners from Melissa's recent class. We both enjoyed it very much! Sylvia's back is BnW and doesn't show up her white quilting.



Ohhhhh I'm so excited that Sylvia's quilting mojo and desire is back! She's in high gear planning 12 monthly small hangings for her outer hallway door! Here's February's and she's got a winter one recycling a cloth Snowman bag and soon a St. Patrick's Day hangers too. I'm helping out resizing the Leprechaun clipart image for her. 🤗🤗🤗


Now, what's up for me today?!?!

No comments: