Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Feeling Accomplished!



Today I went to check on my apartment and while waiting for the Free Shuttle on Bannatyne I saw this old movie like building across the street and backlane - nifty! WOW!!!



Well I've finally completed a promise - not sure if the 3 boys remember but I did not forget! I don't remember the why or how but I promised them pillowcases and another sibling was on the way so well I had to make a 4th set - couldn't leave their baby sister out! So rifled through my stash, bought the sea creatures and polka dots fabric and Edna gave me the Care Bears fabric, finally after two days I've completed them the Burrito method and after the first one the rest were easy peasy!  Can't just have one each, as I didn't want to add any laundry pressures!



Then I noticed the rush hour traffic out the windows, gosh this Waterfront Dr is busy!



No comments: