Friday, January 18, 2019

Busy Day

Started off with our 2018 Christmas lunch at 529 Wellington, better late than never!  My salad was very delicious but shrimps were pricey but it was special so had them.  Edna liked her onion soup and the sweet potato fries were the best we've had so far anywhere, not oily, burnt or mushy at all!  Very relaxing atmosphere too!




Look at the size of that huge bottle next to the normal ones!

Well today after our lunch I put away all the visible new Christmas ornaments in the special boxes I bought 3 years ago!  Next week I'll find a box or tub and remove the larger Christmas decor too.  Then also next week I'll have to sort my summer clothes, wash em and decide what to pack etc.  I've been getting other stuff together too and yesterday dropped off my goodies for the Cubans to Iona and she's very happy and her pile is huge!  And in between I've been crocheting bobbin holders for myself and maybe for friends.  Now feet up relaxing with the crew - Jake is hiding!



This face is deceiving - he's being bad again!

No comments: