Friday, January 25, 2019

Extreme Cold Weather!

Jan. 21st

Well this was the first time since my teen years that I've gone out to see an eclipse! And it will probably be my last as I was disappointed with all the hype compared to the real thing. I still say that it was neato to witness but not worth getting chilled over! Only the last picture is worth saving in my opinion but then I didn't have a high tec camera either. I didn't upload the beginnings.






Jan 22nd

OMGG I've just called Yvonne in Mississauga and she asked when I was coming to visit. I said hopefully in October and she suggested the first part is best for them! GREAT!!! So maybe I can fit in the Fringe Tatters Tat Days in Cambridge planned for Sept 27th-29th and maybe visit some tatting and quilting friends in around there?


Jan 23rd

Ohhh she has the words that kept me reading to the very end, even if I wasn't Winterpeg born, but close enough a Manitoban!



And then a friend sends me this!


Jan 24th


Jan 25th

Dang we are definitely into WINTER!!! Dress for the conditions, if you can! Be careful working outside!  Needless to say Edna and I have been walking inside the Outlet Mall!



And this is what Holguin, Cuba will be nwxt week!


No comments: