Sunday, October 08, 2017

Lovely Weekend

That it's another wonderful morning for breakfast out on the deck!  Even for the dogs!  Caught them playing tug a war for the tennis ball!



WOW I started out my afternoon walk in chilly but sunny conditions and by the time I'd walked around the zoo I was getting quite warm.  So when I got to Tim's at Safeway I took off my shell to finish off the Park Blvd E & W circle and took the round about way back to the house.  So I walked much further and faster too but then I had my 70's music keeping me company.  For the record 11.63 km  in 2 hrs 12 min at 5.2 km/hr and Fred wants me to play fetch with them NOW!  Oh oh the power struggle is on again as Zero got the ball first.  Comedians these two are!

Hey on my walk I passed by a street where I cat sat maybe a couple of years ago and lo n behold it's demolished.  She did say it was going on the market as a tear down for the property.  Here's an inside picture as I don't seem to have one of the beautifully landscaped yard she had.  I loved this house but it was in dire need of repair.  It's a large property and most houses torn down in this area are replaced with mansions!



AND because of the wind my face is a little wind kissed and very warm.  What my Mom and Aunties called healthy rosie cheeked along with a cheek pinch!  Funny what one remembers from childhood!  😍

No comments: