Saturday, October 07, 2017

Day 7 - B&W Challenge - Last One

And finally Day 7 - from my recent Prairie Pathfinders Pinawa walk.  This was awesome even if my feet slipped out from under me and I slid down the rock on the path!  No injuries just hurt pride as I needed help up but I finished that 11 Km walk with not too much aching.


AND I crossed this one easily.

Back within Pinawa before the Golf Course. 

Rainbow Falls

Alfred Hole Goose Sanctuary. 

OK so to recap my 7 day B&W Chalkenge:

Day 1  -  Winnipeg's Legislative Bldg, Assiniboine Park and the quilting trio - Moi, Sylvia n Pat

Day 2  -  Dryden ON

Day 3  -  Hecla MB, Rushing River and Keewatin ON

Day 4  -  SW Manitoba - Rae Trail

Day 5  -  Winnipeg's Kilcona Park

Day 6  -  Dauphin's Hodge Podge and near Neepawa MB April & Brennan's wedding

Day 7  -  Walking trail Pinawa MB

No comments: