Sunday, October 29, 2017

Day 2 Dryden Retreat

Day 2 of Dryden Retreat was jam packed.  Not sure about the black n white but using up a left over jelly roll.  Oh and this time the newbies were joined by last year's newbies to sing another song - so Pat chimed in too.  Then we were asked by the guild to help with baby quilts for the Dryden and Sioux Lookout hospitals.  We tired Sylvia out so after supper we dropped her off for a relaxing evening at home.  The three of us went back to sew more and I TRIED to finish off another table runner but this one was different fabric and type than my usual and it's giving me grief!  As it was getting late I decided to stop and let Sylvia give me her opinion tomorrow.




My machine is quilting smoothly this time.


Sylvia is working on a Christmas table runner. 

Pat is working on a beautiful lap quilt for herself on her NEW Kenmore.

Edna is continuing with her pineapple blocks from the previous retreat or two. 

My efforts to the cause.


Now this I'm not sure about!

Definitely not sure! 

Pat's Canada quilt. 

No comments: