Monday, October 02, 2017

Completed Lacemaking Project

My pictures for some reason are stored in the cloud and I'm having trouble 'copying' or 'moving' them to my folders.  And now I can't see them to upload.  SHEESH!!!!!

Shortly after:
HDR setting was enabled on my camera?  Don't ask me how or what it is or if it's affecting this. Anyways I've disabled it and now I can upload my picture but still can't copy or move to my folders.

OK guess I forgot or can't find a picture of the fourth section completed.  But finally I can upload my completed lacemaking lesson photo!  I'm debating taking the pins out now or wait for the today's knots to set overnight!  I'm too frustrated from trying to figure out why my photos are going to the cloud and I can't copy or move to my folders!  DANG IT!!!!


No comments: