Saturday, October 14, 2017

Friday - Oct 13th

SHEESH this did start out all messed up!  I woke with the realization I had a luncheon with excoworkers to go to so rushed off to get my new tires retorqued before the weekend trip and realized I was running late so didn't stop at Vic's Fruit in that area.   Got dntn, parked at home and rushed on foot to the restaurant only to find out I'm like 10 days too early.  OK back home I head and find the painter was in and also patching in the living room which I had no warning - furniture not cleared away - so quickly did that before heading back to the house.  I'm getting out of the car and realize I've left my PURSE in the apartment - so back dntn I go to retrieve it!  Back to the house for a quick lunch and change for our planned walk.  Major headache going on!  Wonder if I should have gotten up today?

At this time Florence phoned and said to get my butt to Tim's and holler GO MOOSE GO and if they have you'll get free tickets for tonight's hockey game.  DUH!!!  Well Edna and I walked 6 km around Assiniboine Park and stopped at Sargent Ice Cream for our last treat before it's too cold then went to Tim's on Ferry Road.  I shouted and VOILA we got the last two tickets - so here we are - both of us at our first Moose game!  The Manitoba Moose against the Cleveland Monsters - too bad we lost!  Florence even came and visited too!  Another very busy day!  Headache kinda gone!

Blinking wristbands everywhere!

Free giveaways.

My panoramic.

The game is on!

Awesome seeing these young kids, some can barely skate, seeing their determination to skate and some to score!

Two different intermissions of this endearing entertainment.

Thanks Florence for taking this one!

No comments: