Sunday, August 13, 2017

This weekend!

I'm feeling relieved that Zero is recovering very nicely from his hip surgery and very content with his restrictive exercise.  And so is the younger Fred being sympathic and not chomping at the bit that his freedom is also restricted.  Yes I'm dogs sitting for the weekend.  When I got here I even beat Taunya and Zero came right to me with his tennis ball following me around till I asked if he wanted outside.  Promptly he walked to the patio door and stood patiently for me to leash him and out we went slowly while Fred trotted off on his own.  Zero came right back in with Fred following - well that was easier than I thought it would be!  But I can tell you l'm very happy he's not limping much at all whereas just before his surgery he was waddling painfully and sometimes slipping with that leg he hurt somehow.  I'm thinking another week or so and he'll be hard to hold back!  ☺☺☺

Zero

Fred

Iwas hungry and now tempted with my shrimp stirfry!  A little late after an ice cream bar treat earlier!  She shouldn't have told me she had a weakness and caved in and bought a box of them!

Saturday after looking after the dogs I dressed and headed out for my new planned walk myself.  It's been ages I walked to my 70's music so I'm sure I smiled lots along with a skip to my step!  See I started out at Grant Ave turned onto Park Blvd East and continued on Park Blvd North to Wellington Cres.  Then stretched my legs and headed back taking Park Blvd West and onto Park Blvd South before turning around to head back via Park Blvd East.  A total of 6.91 km in 1 hr 20 min @ 5.1 km/hr.  YEAH!!!

WOW I'm impressed with FB's selection from my pictures.  Thank you friends in your likes and comments on my postings!
The first is my first brown and blond lo n hi-lites, the second is in Sydney Australia,  the third is Facebook's artistic rendering of the first, the fourth is of my Sterling silver spoon bracelet and the last is my most recent cut taken at Ten Thousand Villages.

Today I left Zero and Fred just before lunch with their Mom on her way ETA 1:00ish and straight to Sadie and Mia till midnight or so.  Boy am I spoiled as I had lunch with June and Tom plus she got my supper ready too!  Also the girls have had their walk earlier and don't care to go outside in this heat.  I'll see maybe mid evening for a short walk.  In their picture I should have moved my water bottle aside - Mia is just peaking around it.  I gotta get out walking more and stop snacking - BADDDD!

No comments: