Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Monday - Aug 21st - Road Trip Contined

Oh and I forgot when we drove in and parked my odometre read 175,000 - WOW!  Edna hasn't been to Rainbow Falls or Alfred Hole Goose Sanctuary so I asked if she wanted to go for more of a ride.  Off we went.  Even ran into Kirsten, Tom n June's daughter and owner of two dogs I pet sit, at the falls.




Wonder what's on the other side of this huge rock?



And at the sanctuary which was closed we were greeted by a gaggle of geese crossing the road.








Then onwards home but first for supper at the Airliner Drive Inn in Beausejour.


OMGG we should have split our regular burgers as they were huge and homemade.  The fries box is the size for 4 people not two - we wasted half if not more.  But awesome.  Now heading home!

OK we drove from Winnipeg to Pinawa recording 132 km.  We left Pinawa in a roundabout way and got home 250 km later.  And in total we walked 23,204 steps or 15.96 km.  UGH!!!!  I just took off my toe protector and it's been throbbing the 10 minutes or so I've been in the recliner.  It's now a nice rich purple reddish colour - wonder if I'll lose my nail - never happened before.  Needless to say I'm doing nothing tomorrow!!!

No comments: