Saturday, January 14, 2017

Feeling Relaxed!

I've had a few very cold outside days - nice and comfy inside stitching, watching hockey and curling and enjoying my stitching and tatting!   So much so that I've kept up with my 1 Year in Stitches: 2017 but failed in daily uploads on my personal pages - I'm doing weekly uploads in detail in my pages but summarizing on the actual stitching site.  ðŸ˜Š

Here is Week 2 of the 'Annual Panel':  Chrysanthemum  (Daisy) - Chrysanthemum morifolium, Diosma - Coleonema pulchrum, Easter Daisy  (Michaelmas) -Aster amellus, Forget-me-Not - Myosotis sylvatica, Foxglove - Digitalis pururea, Gardenia 'Florida' - Gardenia augusta, and Wattle (Cootamundra) - Acacia baileyana.






And on the 'Rose Table Topper' worked on the shaded fillins in long and short stitch and the leaf outline in stem stitch.


No comments: