Saturday, April 03, 2010

Way too BUSY!!!

I'm feel like I'm that chicken that just got it's head chopped off and flopping around the yard before the preparations for the soup pot!!!  Gross I know but that's how I'm feeling with all the projects to get done this week and running back and forth from the house sitting to my apt to work etc.  PHEWIE!!!

Anyways I've finall finished another tardy project and that's my name badge for the Ravenesque banner for display at the quilt show starting Friday!  I decided to go with the Siamese Beta Fighting Fish (used to have two) and melded the blue and burgandy colours together along with their names and came up with BenFi -----

Then Kathryn (of Kathryn's Stitching Studio) asked if she could display some of my CQing works in her booth at the show - WOW what an honour - and more work added to my growing pile for this show.  BUT I kinda roughly did up some framings and also a display board - not sure what she'll be using but these are the items I'm passing onto her -----





Okay guess it's back to the house and onto the various stitching jobs.  At least the SNOW melted and the sun is shining and hopefully it's much warmer out there.

1 comment:

Linda Mullen said...

Your fish is gorgeous. Congrats on the weight loss.