Saturday, April 17, 2010

MPQ Quilt Challenge - update

OKAY, I was so excited when I received the "go ahead" email, that I just had to upload it ASAP and all by itself.

See the person who bought my Meandering Posies was not at the show at closing and did a final phone in bid to seal the deal.  So when the coordinator said that it went to a good home and she'd get a picture of her with the quilt for my files - I was thrilled.  WELL the other day I received it!  So I promptly contacted Dr. April Boyd and received her permission to post this on my blog.  Thank you very much!  And I must say she looks lovely in that matching colour too!

ALSO I checked out Dr Ratings and WOW sounds like Dr. Boyd is a Doctor that is very much a considerate person first and foremost.  That's great to hear!

You can see the previous blog entry here and the first entry here.  Remember to use your BACK arrow to return to the blog entry you were reading.

No comments: