Monday, April 12, 2010

MPQ Quilt Reflections Challenge Quilt Results

No I don't have all the quilts and their results, but I'm sure that MPQ has a record if you wish to contact them.  BUT what I do have is the final bids on mine and my sister's quilts!  The quilt (backpack) with the top bid went for $200, then another for $150 and next was mine for $140 and there were three at $130 and the rest ranged from $30-$85 I think, so will have a final total amount raised for the Movement Centre of Manitoba later on.

So here are pics taken on Sunday:
mine went for $140
and Sylvia's went for $50
and here is Sylvia's "Square Dance" that was on display in the Show.

So onto whatever 2012 Quilt Reflections challenge will be!!!

1 comment:

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Way to go Rose Anne! Congratulations!
Hugs,
Kerry