Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pets keep you Mobile!

Well they finally cleared our sidewalks last night I guess cause they were clear this morning and not late yesterday evening when I came home??? Now just for this slow melt to continue and maybe it won't affect the Red River anymore than it is! It's still slippery as heck out there and my good distance of a walk (Friday coming home from Stafford to Waverley) and then today from Waverley to the Grant Park Mall was a might tricky and my hip is complaining a might too. Oh well at least I didn't fall or jerk myself so that is good.

Phew this pet sitting is hard on this old bod, especially when I'm trying to keep up with these two dogs (Maltese) that seem to want to go their own ways and not always together - LOL! Oh well they sure keep me on my toes and at least they are not big dogs and tugging on my shoulder. I've still to master keeping the leashes straight - today on the last stretch they were a tangled mess and trying to hang onto the poop baggie too! I must be quite a sight out there!!! One night when they were pulling me like mad and I was a flailing arms and legs I huffed out at them that they were doing this on purpose so the neighbours would have tales to tell Mom & Dad!!! If anyone was listening I'm sure they think I'm looney for sure!!!

Right now they are waiting for me to "retire" for the night - like my keepers - LOL!

No comments: