Thursday, March 26, 2009

MTS Internet DOWN!!!

Well so am I now!!!

See I started house/2 dogs sitting Tuesday after work for the next two weeks and wouldn't you know it our spring like conditions turned nasty on us and now I'm shovelling snow (three times yesterday and again this morning just to get out of the yard) and also MTS and Hydro are having a problem with the internet connections - Go Figure!!! And when I trudged to the bus stop a good two blocks away I was ready to go back to sleep again. And it's still snowing out there!!! Guess I'll have to shove and shove that gate to get in and then shovel the walks again! LOL!

And the poor puppies (small Malteses like Chichachaus but with tonnes of long hair) have such short legs and they are white - you can barely see them when we go for our nightly walks. I've been towelling them off once inside as they are definitely snow covered! Poor things - but they slept like logs just like I did last night!!! Heck maybe with all this fresh air and walking (more like trotting to keep up with them) I just might trim down some - I could dream right???

I sure hope the internet is back up as I feel totally lost. BUT I did get a lot of crocheted hearts in various colours made up and will take pics soon too.

Also I'm not affected by the flood, nor the thawing snow/standing water and the city tells us that the expanded floodway will protect us totally, but those outside the floodway - it is not good news at all - I totally feel for all near the waterways, many moved out already. AND the Red River is not supposed to crest until next week sometimes here!!! YIKES!

1 comment:

Linda Mullen said...

It wasn't down here, it must have been an area thing then.